Ladies, we understand that sometimes, cascading Brazilian hair just isn’t practical (or for some, desirable) on your special day. Amidst the dancing, humidity in Nigeria and copious picture taking, usually, the last thing a bride wants is hair sticking to her forehead or swaying wildly on the dance floor (unless you’re Beyoncé)! So here is our selection of glamourous yet picture perfect dos for your wedding hair:
1. Get pompadour pretty with this innovative take on the classic French roll by wrapping it off center.
2. Add to this dazzling coif a dash of elegance and shine with vintage jeweled accessories.
3. All eyes should be on you; so why not add a tiara or crown to your simple center-parted up-do?
4. Update this classic thirties inspired bob with a flower for instant sophistication. Rather than a fringe, try going with a side swept parting for ultra ease.
5. Craft a flawless braided bun that coils around in perfect proportions by adding a
6. Who says hair weave needs to be the order of the day for your wedding? There are countless natural hairstyles add some wow-factor to your look, and we love this cornrowed embellished do. You can incorporate a hair piece at the back or just use what God gave you and still look fab!
7. Pin curls are the perfect way to add some vintage finesse. They scream glamour, whilst still being practical enough to not get in your way, after-all, when it’s time for “You may now kiss the bride”, who wants hair locks to get in the way of lip-locking 🙂